Thursday, April 1, 2010

Every day that I succeed, I get one day closer to my goal

Thanks everyone for the amazing support that I have gotten so far. It means a lot to me.

I see myself having a tremendously busy day today. I also don't see myself having any time to eat. Which is very good.

The motivation and the will to lose weight is in me. It is in all of us. And now I can finally feel it. I have a lot of hope for today and the next couple of days and I am excited to see the scale go down. I know it will.

I know sometimes that we have all this hope and then we end up binging uncontrollably and it all brings us down. But it is a new month and I see that most of you already have new goals. There is always a chance to start again.

Good luck everyone!!

Eden xox :)

'

No comments:

Post a Comment