Sunday, April 11, 2010

I've come too far to take orders from a cookie

I think I broke one of my goals today. I ate some carbs, which breaks my little heart but there is nothing I can do about it now but to move forward.
Yesterday was fantastic! I swear I ate maybe 350 calories? Walked 150 of it off? I was very light headed at work and I swear I could feel my stomach digest itself a bit. (probably not but what ever). I could feel the digestion process happening when I knew that there was nothing to digest, since I ate hours before. I like that feeling. I want the fat to disappear!!!

And last night I had a dream where I was so scared to go on the scale and when I did there was no change in my weight and I was so pissed off. I was mad because I was trying my hardest and nothing happened. But that was a dream. And I forced myself to check the scale this morning and I am surprised that there was no change, and I wasn't even that mad. Its better then gain right? And it can only go down if I just keep restricting! And that may be a problem tonight because my sister is bringing home dinner. Which to my luck is only meat and carbs. Whatever, I'll find a way around it. Chew and spit? Maybe. Its gross I know but its better than eating it.

I get to go SHOPPING TOMORROW! Which is fantastic to me, I'll be able to buy a lot of new clothes that will hopefully make me look better (skinnier), then Tuesday I'll get my hair done. So, my plan is that all this will prepare for Wednesday, which hopefully that certain boy I've been telling you about will be at school and I can make him take a second glance in my direction. Or some stares. I don't mind as long as he is looking at me! (Oh gosh I think about him way too much!!)


Eden xox.

1 comment:

  1. You've been doing awesome so don't worry about the few carbs you ate! Hopefully there are veggies at this dinner so that you can fill up on mostly those and then tell your sister that you're too full to go on eating haha~ Good luck with everything + the boy :)

    ReplyDelete