Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The scale today showed me what I wanted to see. 150 pounds. After 2 weeks of going up and down on the scale I finally made it there and I promise you this, I won't allow myself one pound heavier. I will keep going because if I can get to 150 pounds I know that losing more weight is possible. I just got to keep working at it.

I got to keep to around 500 calories and not go above that at any cost. Purging is a must if I have to.

I know that if I lose more weight I can eventually look like this:

The weight will come off my girls! If I lost 3-5 pounds you can too!

Eden xox

'

3 comments:

  1. im at 156 so im jealous =) well done.
    im sure u will achieve ur goal and i will too. we can do this =)
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on the 150!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not that i keep track of my weight but i'm 140 the last time i took the scale and i have an eating disorder, i think, presumed.
    Hey, about that purging thing, you might wanna give it a second thought?

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete