Sunday, April 4, 2010

Let me be empty and weightless and maybe I'll find some peace tonight

I will get back on track today. I am going to make my limit for the day 400 calories and stick to that limit all week. So,hold me to it and expect me to say whether or not it happened okay?

So this far I've had:

Orange: (62)
1/2 cup of Special K Blueberry: (~85)

and for the rest of the day:

Orange: (62)
2 Rice cakes: (70)
Light cream cheese: (70)

Total: (349)

Also, I must have the whole body dysmorphic disorder because I think I am a whale when I may not be. Because I see people who weight about 180 (a friend of mine) and I think they look way more thinner than I do. I still think I look the same from when I was 180. I don't see a change at all. But I am 30 pounds lighter. So there should be a change right? I don't see it.

Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) is a (psychological) anxiety disorder in which the affected person is excessively concerned about and preoccupied by a perceived defect in his or her physical features (body image). Depending on the individual case, BDD may either be an anxiety disorder or part of an eating disorder or both: BDD always includes a debilitating or excessive fear of judgement by others, as is seen with social anxiety, social phobia and some OCD problems; or alternately may be a part of eating disorders such as anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa and compulsive overeating.

(Well, that makes it obvious. And I am sure I am not the one.)



Eden xox

'

3 comments:

  1. well done on ur plan. keep at it.
    the pictures are beautiful.
    i dont ever see any change in me when i lose weight either. and i also always feel i look fat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so proud of you! ugh i ate so much today i'm not even gonna try and count the calories i'll just be more depressed..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it's hard to see ourselves the way others see us. my sister was just looking thru pictures of when she weighed about thirty pounds heavier and she goes "i really don't see a difference". we are our own worst critics... i am willing to bet you're beautiful though.

    ReplyDelete