Friday, April 23, 2010

Is it possible to look horrible in absolutely everything I own! I took me so long to get dressed this morning because I had to change and re try on so many shirts. I kept saying to myself "wow, I look like a big bag of douche" Not just a regular bag of douche, a BIG bag of douche. wow, when I think of that its kinda gross? Either way, I think I look horrible. I don't even want to go to school because I think I look so gross.

I am going to try to not eat so much. I'm tired of ruining everything.

Excited to see the boy at school today! (He keeps texting me :D)

Eden xox.

Oh, and thank for all the support girls! Your so lovely :D

2 comments:

  1. Awh I know how you feel with the getting dressed thing. :(
    Stay strong love and keep working to lose weight! You can do it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is too familiar. i try to get the baggiest, loosest items of clothing i own and through it all together like a hobo (or like MK without the stlye OR budget) ... not very attractive but at least decent.
    <3
    tomorrow is always better/

    ReplyDelete