Saturday, April 10, 2010

The rush is worth the price I pay.

I feel kind of sick right now. I don't know why but I feel like puking. All I had today was a tea, and orange, and a multivitamin pill. I am thinking that the nausea may had something to do with the multivitamin. It says I have to eat with it, which I did, but if its requiring more than what I ate I am not going to take them anymore. Even though I desperately need them. I don't want my hair falling out (more than it already does). So I need these vitamins. I don't know, I'll keep trying them I guess.
And I've got new motivation! In my last post I mentioned that one of my goals was to get a certain boy want me. And boy do I ever want him to want me. It's ridiculous. And I shouldn't even want him to want me. You know why? Because he was a complete dick to me. It was all good and then bam, I didn't exist to him anymore. But I can't get him off my mind and he is everywhere I go. I don't know why I like him again. I need a slap in the face I really do, but I doubt that would help me. I'm love stuck girls! For a complete asshole.... ha.

So, maybe I don't exactly want a relationship with him at this point but I want to look so good that he can't take his eyes off me. I want him to WANT to talk to me again. So, that is my goal: To look so damn fine that he can't resist me.

Good enough thinspiration? I think so.

I hope I don't eat anymore today. That would be really good because I ate so much the past to days, I need to fix it. I am not even going to look at the scale till Monday. I can't imagine how much I gained.
I've been really into Ke$ha lately. Have you all heard of her? Her personality annoys me (because she acts like a drunk) but she has some good music. It's all I've been listening to for days.

Eden xox

'

3 comments:

  1. definitely keep trying the vitamins =) im sure there are some vitamin pills that dont require you eating with it. i have some vitamnin C pills at home which I drink when i don't eat.
    i know what you mean about the guy =) im sure you will soon look so gorgeous he will be too shy to even consider the fact that he stands a chance with you.
    and i really like keshas songs too and i understand what u mean about her personality. i always feel like shes acting like a mixture between lady gaga and a drunk in the interviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't thought about taking vitamins .. i sometimes take when i remember a double thing that includes a omega 3 tablet and one tablet that includes 17 different vitamins, i guess i have to eat with that but i always eat breakfast anyways so that's not a problem =)

    i envy you though for having eaten so little today =)
    i haven't eaten TO much today though .. even to my day has been quite weird, feel weird period and all :/ hate that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ke$ha, yes haha, she sings, "Wake up in the morning feeling like P.Diddy", right? I get nauseous when I take multivitamins, too. I need to find an adult chewable vitamin.

    ReplyDelete