Friday, April 9, 2010

destroyed.

I totally destroyed dinner tonight. It sucks so bad to be this full. I hate being this full. But tomorrows a new day and I have some goals that I have set for myself.

1) Absolutely not carbs or meat. Because carbs and meat = fat fat fat.
2)Be better at doing my homework and don't let my job get in the way of it. (I've been stressed to the max trying to finish essays and stuff that I have left till last minute. So no more of that!)
3)No eating at work.
4)Make a certain boy wish he had me ;)
5)Get to my second and third weight loss goal in the next week or two.

Sound good? Hopefully I can achieve these goals because they can definitely improve my life. Like they are good goals to set for yourself right?

Do any of you feel that this counting calorie, restricting, sometimes binging and purging thing won't stop? Like I can't even imagine myself not taking into account how many calories are in things when I eat. Its constantly there. Saying NO don't eat that because it is all fat! I don't know. What do you think?

Oh and I didn't even want to get out of bed this morning because as I was laying down, I felt more skinny, I could feel my ribs just a bit and I liked it. I didn't want to get up because it felt so nice.


Eden xox.

'

3 comments:

  1. i love that feeling!
    and did you know .. lying on your stomach while sleeping makes your stomach flatter when you wake up!? :O
    my sister does it and made me believe it's true.. at least it makes you burb and gets you flatter like that haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. im actually quite scared of what i will do when my ultimate goal has been reached. i cant bear to think that i will just eat normally or try to maintain without restricting too much.
    and i love feeling my hip bones, i can feel them much more nowadays. i always touch them before going to sleep to remind myself why im doing this.
    and your goals sound really good =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love feeling my hip bones too, and I want to feel them more without laying down.

    ReplyDelete