Monday, April 5, 2010

What nourishes me destroys me

A lot of you skinny little bloggers seem to be having some trouble with the whole chocolate/Easter festivities and I somehow really wish I could relate. To say that my parents and family made a beautiful dinner and bought lots of yummy chocolate and it was all happy Easter loving shit. But it wasn't. I haven't been given anything for Easter for 6 years. So, maybe it is a good thing that I don't have and candy to binge on but it saddens me. I wish I had that. Even if I were to puke it all up.
I would like to say that I stuck to my goal that I wrote yesterday but I didn't. I ate maybe 900 calories total? Walked a lot too, so even though it wasn't 400 calories, it wasn't completely horrible.
I will make my goal 400 calories every single day until it sticks. Because 400 calories is what my body deserves and anything else is spoiling it. And I have been spoiling my body for years, that is why I am fat fat fat!

With my first pay check I plan on buying laxatives, diet pills, a new jogging outfit and some really healthy food. On top of a whole new wardrobe (which I am really excited about.)

And, I am pretty sure I am getting my period soon. I don't know how I feel about that because for some reason I don't eat a lot. I get weird cravings and stuff but I don't eat a lot and I feel full most of the time. Hopefully I feel that way this time but you never know.
Stay strong my skinny little things!!!

Eden xox.
.

2 comments:

  1. im sure ull do fine.
    sucks u didnt have the whole loving and easter thing for so long, it can be really nice especially up until the age of 13. =(
    and i hope ur liking ur job. bet ur excited about gettin money finally.
    stay strong, 900 calories isnt too bad, i agree. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting because I can say that my family has never had a big Easter bash either. My friends are usually the ones giving candy and other things to me to grub on but the big family thing is a foreign idea to me (seriously, I didn't know that it was common until I read your post x.x).

    But you seem to be doing well so keep on! :D

    ReplyDelete