Tuesday, May 25, 2010

used.

I gave him what he wanted that night.

Gave him everything.

Now I have to do everything in my power to keep him wanting me.

Even if that means just fucking him.

I will not be a one night stand.

I won't just let him forget me.

I don't understand how people can just tell me to forget about him.

If he has every intention to just use me...then at least he wants me still.
I gave him my virginity (in the most unromantic way...)

Now I have no idea what to do.

I'm making it way to easy for him to use me.

But now that's the only thing I know...

2 comments:

  1. Those people are both right and wrong to tell you to forget about him. Of course you can't just forget about him. But you are better than this, so you should try to realize that he doesn't deserve you if he's not going to treat you right. I recently went through the same situation, except I wasn't a virgin...guys suck sometimes. You'll get through this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll never be able to forget about him, but in time you will heal. I promise. Take that from someone who knows exactly what it feels like to be used in that way. I hope you feel better soon. <3

    ReplyDelete