Saturday, June 12, 2010

mood swings.


I don't know if I can handle all of these changes in emotions. If things go bad, I have a bad week, and during that week I will have a bad outlook on everything which in turn will make everything look worse than it is.
But when things go okay, like they are at the moment, and things don't seem too shabby.

I can make it through the day without wanting to crawl in bed and stay there forever.
I have confidence in myself that I know what I am doing and that I have some control (even though control has totally left the building at this point).

The balance of good and bad is not there anymore.

I have no idea when things will turn for the worse.

But, for now I am okay. And that's all I need right now. Is just to be okay. Because life goes on and things happen but no matter what...things will be okay...even if its just for a little while.

I pray that all of you will be okay :)

1 comment:

  1. thanks im sure i will be.
    i hope ull be fine too and i hope ur mood swings kinda calm down a bit

    ReplyDelete