Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Life

There is something that has been really pissing me off about this world lately. It the fact that no one lives for themselves anymore. We can't live our OWN LIVES. We live for and through other people.

We can't do certain things because we can't offend other people, we do not want to wear certain things, say things or do things because in the back of our minds we always are thinking "what will someone else think" WHY THE FUCK DOES IT MATTER! ITS MY LIVE! I shouldn't care what other people think or say because that's them, not me. But we always do that and we always will.

Why does it matter how skinny we are? Why does it matter that we have embarrassing pimples on our face or even the colour of our own damn skin. Why does that make you better than me?

I can do a lot of pretty damn amazing things.
I can be your best fucking friends.
I can change your mother fucking life.

But I can't. Because you can't see who I am as a person. We hide ourselves because we think that other people won't accept our true selves. And we are right. They won't. But why?

As far as I know we have one life. But we only live half of it. Who told us to do so? I want to do everything I want to do. Because its MY fucking life. Not yours. I don't want to care about what you say.

1 comment: