Monday, November 8, 2010

I'm BACK

I haven't been on blogger in a while.

A) because life happens
B) i didn't have any "problems" (or at least i thought) to talk about

Well I am at the point again where I just can't sit here and think about everything. It should not be stuck in my head. Its too much for one person to handle. So I thought I would go back to my old blog because it is just too much work to start a new one with no followers. At least with this one, there is a good chance that people might read it.

I am actually surprised at how many of the people I followed are still going strong. Main word being strong. Because they are. So that gave me the courage to come back and keep telling my story.

A few updates about me that I feel are relevant to post on my returning are:

1)Eating is not longer a day by day issue
(I think that there are many more issues that concern my time. Not saying that I don't think about it from time to time. Fuck yes I do)

2)I recently started cutting again.
(Not sure how I feel about that...)

3) I am in university. Living in a residence setting, with roommates and a very demanding school work schedule.

I think that telling you about everything that I have been through since I stopped posting would take a very long time and I don't think I am ready for that. So if I bring things up, please take it as it is, as my personal journal for all of you to read, understand and relate to.

I hope that my old followers will still want to hear about me, even if they do not remember me at all and I also hope to receive new ones, and meet other people.

Love, Eden.

1 comment:

  1. well, ill definitely be reading you so you can count on me ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete